Comment on page
Install the CustomFit snippet
To provide different experiences to your visitors you need to install a CustomFit code snippet. The code snippet consists of a unique id that allows CustomFit servers to interact with your website. The code snippet recognizes the changes made on the website and renders the page accordingly to the visitors.
- In your CustomFit account from the sidebar click on the
- Then click on
- From the snippet, section click on
To install the CustomFit code snippet, paste the code at the top of the HEAD tag on every page you wish to personalize and track pages/goals.
After the code has been installed and to verify the installation click on the
If you're using a specific content management system then the below section might be helpful.
- Login to your WordPress account.
- Install the plugin: Header and Footer.
- Go to the configuration panel of the plugin.
- Under the "Page head and footer" tab, add the tracking code to the section which says "Code to be added to the HEAD section of every page":
- Go to "Appearance", then "Editor", then "header.php”
- Search for <head>.
- Paste the tracking code after the <head> tag.
- Save the code by clicking "Update File”.
- Log in to your Wix account.
- Click on settings from the sidebar.
- Click on Custom Code.
- Click + Add Custom Code at the top right.
- Paste the code snippet in the text box.
- Enter a name for your code.
- Select an option under Add Code to Pages:
- All pages: This adds the code to all of your site's pages, including any new pages that you create in the future.
- Choose specific pages: Use the drop-down menu to select the relevant pages.
- Choose where to place your code under Place Code in Head
- Click Apply.
- Log in to your Webflow account.
- Click on the site's Project Settings.
- Click on Custom Code and paste the CustomFit Code Snippet at the head code area.
- Click on Save changes.