Comment on page
Creating an Experience
Any website should change and modify itself in various ways to make sure that they deliver the most relevant content, resulting in a personalized visitor experience when they land on your website. Providing better visitor experience results in increasing the desired goals such as the number of sign-ups, the number of demo requests, etc.
CustomFit.ai dashboard makes experience creation easy.
- Log in to the dashboard and navigate to the Experience page from the sidebar
- Click on the "Create Experience" button
- Enter the following details:
- 1.Name: A meaningful name for your experience that will allow you to easily locate it in the dashboard.
- 2.Description: Briefly describe what this experience is about. This will help your team members understand the experience's purpose.
- 3.Priority: Provide the priority for each experience you are creating. Priority is a numerical value and it is used to determine the priority of an experience. For example, if you have changed the background image in two of the experiences, then the experience with higher priority will serve the background image for the website. The lower value has the lowest priority and the higher value has higher priority. If you do not give any value then by default the priority value will be set to 1.
- 4.Track: Enable this field if you wish to track the events under this experience so that you can see the journey of the visitors under the experience.
- Once all the details are provided then click on the "Create Experience" button