Comment on page
The settings page allows you to edit/configure various details of an experience.
You can update the name and description of an experience by entering the required data in the name and description field. Then click on the Update button.
- The experience is considered as a full rollout if the experience is serving the same behavior from the last X days. For example, from the last 10 days, the experience is serving the INDIA behavior for all the visitors
- The experience is considered as inactive if the experience is not serving any behavior from the last X days, even if the experience is on. For example, from the last 10 days, the experience is not being served at least for one of the visitor
The minimum value that can be configured is 1 day. And by default, the value is set to 7 days.
Priority is a numerical value and it is used to determine the priority of an experience. For example, if you have changed the background image in two of the experiences, then the experience with higher priority will serve the background image for the website. The lower value has the lowest priority and the higher value has higher priority. If you do not give any value then by default the priority value will be set to 1.
- If you want to understand the journey of the visitors who are falling under this experience, then track the experience
- Under journey settings, you can configure whether you want to track all the events(Page view and clicks)
- Under journey settings, you can configure whether you want to track only the selected events.