Comment on page
The insights page provides various information about the behavior and rules of an experience
- Behavior: It consists of the behavior names and rules under the specific behavior for which the goal event is triggered
- Total: Total number of sessions under the personalized/default behavior
- Unique: Total number of sessions under the personalized/default behavior from the unique visitors.
- Total: Total number of times goal event is triggered(Page view/Click) under the personalized/default behavior
- Unique: Total number of times the goal event is triggered(Page view/Click) under the personalized/default behavior from the unique visitors.
Atleast one goal event is enough to increment this goal count incase of multiple goal events
- Conversions: It gives the percentage of the unique visitors who experienced the personalization and triggered the goal event
- Lift: It gives the percentage of the personalized behavior change when compared with the different behaviors. By default we will be comparing with the default behavior(Controlled version of the website)
- Stat sig: It indicates the confidence that the goal triggered is reliable and not due to chance. By default, we compare the statistical significance with the default behavior.
- Session duration: Average amount of time the visitor stays at your website after seeing the personalized behavior
- Traffic stats: It displays the graph for the respective behavior and rule
- Property insights: It consists of various visitor's properties when the goal event was triggered. For example, the total number of visitors from the specific city who triggered the goal event under a personalized behavior/default behavior
By default the data is displayed for the last 7 days. You can also select different days or select the custom date range.
When you click on custom you need to select the From and To dates
FROM date cannot be greater than TO date
FROM date cannot exceed from the last 3months
TO date cannot exceed from the current date
Click on traffic stats graph icon corresponding to a behavior to know how the respective behavior is performing or Click on traffic stats graph icon corresponding to a rule to know how the respective rule is performing
At the bottom of the page you can observe the traffic based graph for different parameters such as UTM, Geography, Technology and Referrer. By default, utm source graph is displayed.
From the dropdown you can select top 10 or last 10 or all options. By default top 10 values are displayed in the graph .For example: If you want to know the traffic from top 10 city names from where the visitor visited our website then, select top 10 option from the dropdown
If you want to know the cumulative values for the traffic based on top 10 city names then enable the cumulative option
Select Last 10 option from the dropdown in order to see the last 10 values in the graph. For example: If you want to know the traffic from the last 10 device types through which the visitor visited our website then, select last 10 option from the dropdown
If you want to know the cumulative values for the traffic based on last 10 device types then enable the cumulative option
Select All option from the dropdown. For example: If you to know the traffic, based on all the device types then select All option. A table consisting of total number of sessions happened through different device types is displayed.
Click on graph icon under the daywise count column. Daywise summary graph is displayed for the specific selected attribute. By default 7 days graph is displayed.
For example: If you want to know the daywise summary graph for the specific device type like desktop. Click on the graph icon for the desktop device and correspondingly the graph is displayed
By default, the lift will be calculated against the default behavior. If you wish to calculate the lift against different personalized behavior then
- Click on the Calculate the lift against
- From the dropdown select the behavior against which you wish to calculate the lift
- Then based on the selected behavior, the lift will be calculated for all the goal events in the experience.
Lift is calculated only at the behavior level
You can get the various visitor's properties when the goal event was triggered. For example, the total number of visitors from the specific device type who triggered the goal event under a personalized behavior. To view the property level insights
- Click on property insights of the respective behavior
- You can also click on property insights of the respective rule
- From the dropdown select the event for which you wish to see the insights