Comment on page
Geo targeting allows you to provide a personalized experience for the visitors visiting from a specific geographic location. For example, you can provide a different experience who is visiting from INDIA and a different experience who is visiting from the USA.
CustomFit provides different Geo attributes that allow the visitor to target a visitor coming from a very specific geographic location. The different Geo attributes supported by CustomFit are :
- Country Code
- Region Code
- Zip code
CustomFit.ai supports the following different operator types:
To write a Geo-based rule
- Click on Add or Add rules
- Click on the attribute field
- In the dropdown, you can see the GEO section
- Select the required attribute
- Next, set the operator type based on your requirement
- From the dropdown select the pre-filled values. And if there is no dropdown then enter the value
- Then select the behavior which needs to be served
For example, targeting visitors who are visiting from INDIA. So, the rule will be Country IS_ONE_OF INDIA.
For example, targeting visitors who are visiting from INDIA and the device type is Desktop. So, the rule will be Country IS_ONE_OF INDIA AND Device IS_ONE_OF Desktop.
For example, targeting visitors who are visiting either from Delhi or Karnataka. So, the rule will be Country IS_ONE_OF INDIA AND Region IS_ONE_OF Delhi or Karnataka.