Comment on page
- Log in to the dashboard and navigate to the Dashboard from the sidebar
By default the data is displayed for the last 7 days. You can also select different days or select the custom date range.
When you click on custom you need to select the From and To dates
FROM date cannot be greater than TO date
FROM date cannot exceed from the last 3months
TO date cannot exceed from the current date
- 1.Provides you the total number of sessions for the selected number of days
- 2.Provides you the total number of events triggered for the selected number of days
- 3.Provides you the number of unique visitors wo have visited your website for the selected range of days
- 4.New visitor is one who have not visited your website before and visiting for the first time. The 4th card provides you the number of new visitors wo have visited your website for the selected range of days
- 5.The graph shows you the total number of sessions, total events triggered, unique count of visitors and new visitors for the last 7,14,21,30 0r for selected range of dates. By default only the unique visitors graph is displayed
- Page Path: It consists of the 10 event names which are of page type. On click of page path header sorting is done and displays Top/Last 10 page paths
- Page Views: It consists of
- Total page views: Total number of times the page has been viewed
- Unique page views: Total number of times the page has been viewed by unique visitors.
- Start Sessions: Total number of times visitors started the session through this page.
- Average Duration: Average time spent by visitors on a specified page
- Bounce Rate: If a session starts and ends on the same page then it is considered as a bounce(Single page session). IT provides the number of single page sessions divided by the number of Start sessions.
- Scroll Depth: Average scroll depth by a visitors on a specified page when the device type is of Mobile/Desktop
At the bottom of the page you can find a graph displayed based on website traffic for different content parameters such as UTM, Geography, Technology and Referrer. By default 7 days of traffic for top10 UTM source will be displayed.
If you want to know the cumulative values for the traffic based on top 10 UTM sources then enable the cumulative option
Select Last 10 option from the dropdown in order to see the last 10 values in the graph. For example: If you want to know the traffic from the last 10 OS names through which the visitor visited our website then, select OS Name from the Left dropdown under Traffic Based on column and last 10 option from the right dropdown
If you want to know the cumulative values for the traffic based on top 10 OS names then enable the cumulative option
Select All option from the dropdown. For example: If you to know the traffic, based on all the device types then select All option. A table consisting of total number of sessions happened through different OS Names is displayed.
Click on graph icon under the daywise count column. Daywise summary graph is displayed for the specific selected attribute. By default 7 days graph is displayed for 10entries. You can also choose different number of entries and number of days
For example: If you want to know the daywise summary graph for specific OS Name like Windows. Click on the graph icon for the windows and correspondingly the graph is displayed